|Cowboy VIP: $25,000+|
|Pistol Pete: $5,000-$9,999|
|Golden Spur: $2,500-$4,999|
|Silver Star: $1,000-$2,499|
How many points would I have after my donation?
How much would I need to donate to reach a certain point level?
Calculations are based on 3 Priority Points for every 100 dollars donated.
All values are rounded to the nearest hundredth.
* If you don't know your points or you would like to run scenarios without your current point total, please enter zero (0).
|How Do Your Points Rank?|
|PRIORITY POINT RANKING
(As of July 1, 2015)
THE PRIORITY POINT SYSTEM
Thank you for your role as an advocate, ambassador and investor in our athletic future through your POSSE membership.
The Priority Point System provides a fair, consistent and transparent method of providing benefits to donors in exchange for their financial investments in OSU Athletics. In an effort to equitably serve POSSE members, the Priority Point System is used to determine ranking for season ticket placement and obtaining tickets to postseason tournaments, away games, bowl games and other special events, as well as upgrading seat location. Please note: The Priority Point System only counts payments received, not pledges, and points are awarded for gifts to Athletics only.
Donors gain Priority Points three ways:
• Contributions: All current and lifetime contributions (cash or stock) are worth 3 points per $100 donated. Planned (deferred) gifts in the new Leave a Legacy Endowment Campaign will receive 1 point per $100.
• Commitment: Donors will earn one point each year for purchasing season tickets (one point per sport annually), as well as one point for each year of POSSE donations.
• Connection with the University: Donors (or their spouses) who are OSU Alumni receive a one-time 10 point bonus, as do OSU faculty and staff members.
Points never diminish and will carry over to subsequent years. Donors retain all previously earned Priority Points in their giving history.
PRIORITY POINT RANKING
Donors will be ranked by Priority Points and lifetime giving at specific times throughout the year for the purpose of seat allocation and post-season tickets in various sports. Donations made prior to these dates will help your Priority Point ranking as it applies to seating for that particular sport/event.
Priority Points will be ranked based on gifts recieved by the following dates for the purpose of post-season ticket allocation:
- Football Post-Season / Bowl Game: Dec. 1
- Men's BBall Big 12 / NCAA Championships: Dec. 1
- Wrestling Big 12 / NCAA Championships: Dec. 1
Get involved with the POSSE all year long at Caravans, Road Rallies & other fun events
To say congrats to new OSU Graduates, the POSSE offers a $100 membership credit
The POSSE is “the team behind the teams” and now you can be an integral part of whichever team you choose
Calling all Letterwinners: Join the O-Club and stay connected with OSU Athletics
One-stop shop for suiteholder and club seat holder information
Be a part of the largest athletics fundraising event of the year