This year we have decided to have the Pro-Am at the end of our fall season as a great way to cap off the semester and get some good energy going into the spring season!
Registration form: click here
The Cowgirl Tennis Pro-Am is our biggest fundraising event and is an essential part of our program being able to compete for championships.
The funds raised at the Pro-Am will help offset various costs to our budget, which helps our program be a leader in college tennis and allows us to continue to be a trendsetter.
- We had a great turnout last year for the pro-am and I want to stress that all skill levels are welcome to participate.
- It is a great opportunity to be on the court with the Cowgirls and we will match up people based on skill level and our girls do a great job of helping make the event fun.
- You can enter as a doubles team if you have a partner that you play with regularly and you want to see how you compete against a Cowgirl, or you can bid to play with one of our players.
- Place your bid to play with a Cowgirl on the form. Once the bids are in, the highest bidder will get the first choice, so give generously to the program!
- For those who can’t play that afternoon or choose not to play, we hope that you will join us for the dinner that evening at 7:30 p.m.
The Cowgirl Tennis Pro-Am will give you an excellent opportunity to interact with the girls. Last year we had a wonderful dinner and the girls were able to speak to everyone in attendance, share their stories, and we were able to talk more in-depth about our program and the goals for the upcoming year.
We will have a wonderful catered buffet dinner and several fantastic auction items, which will be unique experiences within our program. This is our way of saying thank you to everyone who has supported our program, and for our supporters to gather together and continue to support our efforts to bring a national championship in women’s tennis to Oklahoma State.
Your presence at this event is important and your support is critical, so invite a friend and make plans to join us!
Director of Tennis, Head Women’s Coach
2016 NCAA Runner-Up
2016, 2017 Big 12 Champions