Reconnect with former Cowboys and Cowgirls!
The O-Club’s mission is to provide opportunities for fellowship and assembly to those who participated in varsity athletics at OSU.
Oklahoma State University has a strong and proud athletic tradition that each former athlete helped create. We need to make sure that this rich history is kept alive, not only to honor student-athletes of the past, but to showcase our tradition to our fans and recruits. We are looking to accomplish this feat by emphasizing the importance of the O-Club. As a member of the O-Club, we want you to take pride in OSU Athletics and reconnect with former teammates and friends.
- Promote with pride and spirit the great tradition of our University.
- Encourage financial support and assist in providing vocational guidance for OSU Athletics.
- Provide opportunities where athletes from the past and present can come together fellowship.
- Act as ambassadors for the University and the Athletic Program in our daily walk of life.
As a former Student-Athlete, these are your benefits of being an O-Club member:
- No longer dues to join the O-Club!
- A discount for Cowboy Football & Cowboy Basketball season tickets. (Available via the OSU Ticket Office by calling 877-255-4678).
- Option to purchase an O-Club Activity card for $50, which includes free admission to every regular-season home sport except Cowboy Basketball & Football. (Available via the OSU Ticket Office by calling 877-255-4678)
- Access to an OSU Career Services rep (contact Jawauna Harding, Athletics Career Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Invitations to O-Club reunions & events (including meals in the O-Club room two hours before home football games). To purchase the meals, please call 405-744-7301.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, or by calling OSU POSSE at 405-744-7301.